Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pumpkin Spiced Waffles


Pumpkin spiced waffles...  I saw this video playing over and over on my news feed the other day.  One of those brainwashing, your are going to make them and you are going to like them videos.  You don't know how it keeps getting to the top of your events.  It certainly isn't because you have liked the post, then left a comment, added a suggestion, and replied to another opinion of the matter.  No I am sure that is not the case.  Anyways I just happened to wake up this morning with the sky still half asleep.  It is a overcast day!! We pumpkin spice lovin weirdos don't like anything better than a overcast  day the first few days of fall.  It plays into our warped fall fantasy that summer is really really over and that the fall foliage is just around the corner, also giving the false sense that it is chilly outside!  So with it being a Saturday morning which means breakfast with out a doubt has to be cooked and it has to be awesome, I decided to make this recipe.  Waffles are a delicacy in my house.  When I want to act like I have my life together I make waffles!  The recipe has several ingredients.  All important to the cause of course.  They are delicious.  That is all I got.    

Pumpkin Spiced Waffles


Mix dry ingredients and set aside.

1 ½ Cup flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 TB baking powder
dash of salt
1Tb cinnamon
1 tsp ginger
½ tsp all spice

Mix wet ingredients adn then add to dry ingredients until combined.

1 cup pumpkin puree
2 eggs
4 TB butter
1 cup milk
¼ cup brown sugar

Add ½ cup of batter to hot waffle iron and cook accordingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio