Monday, September 17, 2012

No Bake Cookies

Few things in life are as simple as no bake cookies.  Because of that I find myself making them more often than not.  This is a recipe my family and I have always enjoyed all year long and throughout all our ages.  Maybe it's the chocolate and peanut butter I don't now.  All I do know is this is a special cookie.  Sweet, soft with a bit of a chew from the oats.  You can't beat that when you are looking for comfort.  These are so easy that you can easy whip out several batches in a matter of half an hour.  Remember everyone likes a no bake cookie.  


No Bake Cookies

1 stick salted butter
2 cups of sugar
1/4 cup of milk

Bring to boil.

Mix in 3 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla

Spoon onto wax paper.
Yield 2 dozen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio